16th CRU World Copper Conference 2017 in Santiago Chile Draws Near
Readers of ABN Newswire receive a 10% saving on the delegate fee.
- Simply enter code [ ABN10 ] when requested
To register please visit:
This conference focuses on the key questions that the industry needs to understand such as:
- Will the current fall in mining costs continue, and if so for how long?
- How will the lack of imminent completed projects and a potential scarcity of supply impact medium and long term prices?
- With China accounting for 50% of global demand, how will the projected slow down in the Chinese economy impact consumption?
- What will happen to the US market as Trump's policies start to take place?
- Is the current and future copper blister surplus a good or bad thing?
- What are the future new markets and their growth and usage potential?
- With an audience of leading CEO's of mining companies, smelters, purchasers and consumers, it is recognised as the one event that anybody in the copper industry needs to attend.
CASE STUDY COLLECTION
Following on from its successful launch last year, we are once again running the Case Study Collection.
These sessions, on the afternoon of Tuesday 4th April, will allow you to come along and hear short presentations showcasing the latest technology advancements and updates on selected commercial strategies.
Confirmed presentations can be viewed in the following link:
Conference Programme and Confirmed Speakers
The agenda for the main conference is packed with the latest insights, economic and market outlooks, and keynote strategic presentations from the copper industry's leading CEO's and leading executives from across the supply chain.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Oscar Landerretche, Chaiman of the Board, Codelco
- Daniel Malchuk, President Americas, Minerals Operations, BHP Billiton (ASX:BHP)
- Ivan Arriagada, CEO, Antofagasta plc (LON:ANTO)
- Arnaud Soirat, Chief Executive, Copper and Diamonds, Rio Tinto (ASX:RIO)
- Jorge Gomez, Executive President, Minera Collahuasi
- Nelson Pizarro, CEO, Codelco
- Daniel Muniz Quintanilla, CFO, Grupo Mexico (BMV:GMEXICOB)
To view the latest Conference Programme (English), please visit:
Para ver el ultimo Programa de la Conferencia (Espanol), por favor visita:
Enter code ABN10 and save 10% on the standard fee at:
Don't forget to ask about our group booking discounts and save up to 20% on the standard delegate fee
Additional conference features Starting with the exclusive delegate site visit on Monday 3rd April, the three-day programme now includes additional workshops and seminars which delegates can attend as part of their registration for the conference. These include:
- International Exploration Forum
- Metallurgical Sulphuric Acid Seminar
- Innovation Showcase
- ICA Workshop - Copper Demand and Substitution
- Site Visit to Chuquicamata and Ministro Hales Mines
Please note that the International Exploration Forum and the Metallurgical Sulphuric Acid Seminar can be booked as separate items.
The conference attracts leading CEO's from across the copper industry plus decisions makers and purchasers from the leading buyers and users of copper.
To view the Delegate List 2016, please visit:
About CRU Group:
CRU Group is an independent business analysis, and consultancy group focused on the mining, metals and fertilizer sectors. Founded in the late 1960s and still privately owned to ensure its independence, the group employs more than 200 experts in London, Beijing, Mumbai, Santiago, Sydney and key centres within the United States.
Dominic Halahan CRU Events E: firstname.lastname@example.org