Alligator Energy Ltd: AusIMM Uranium Conference Presentation
Alligator Energy Ltd. In the Alligator Rivers 2011 - 2019
Work completed since 2011 include:
- Over 30,000 metres of Drilling
- Over 10,500 whole rock geochemical samples
- Over 100 R&D test geochemical samples including vegetation and water
- Over 6000 line km of Airborne Geophysics
- Over 6000 Gravity geophysics stations
- Over 15,000 Ground radiometric station points
- Ongoing successful engagement and employment with traditional owners
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Alligator Energy Ltd:
Alligator Energy Ltd. (ASX:AGE) is an Australian, ASX-listed, exploration company focused on uranium and energy related minerals, principally cobalt-nickel.
Alligator's Directors have significant experience in the exploration, development and operations of both uranium and nickel projects (both laterites and sulphides).
Alligator Energy Ltd.